Fluent writing is something even native speakers struggle with. In this post, I would share you some tips in order to practice myself and help you boosting your written English. Here are a few facts about writing English that I experienced:
Read, read and read a lot everyday
1. Build your reading habit (5-10 news/day) in whatever topic you like.
2. Read and remember other writing styles.
1. Take notes the key points that you want to write.
2. Make a review about these points on Internet, how people write it.
3. Imitating their style firstly.
4. Write, revise, write, revise…..
4. Build your writing style.
Edit and proofread by native speaker (if possible).
to be continued: